The PEG Pro, PEG+ and C/PEG libraries are designed to run on any hardware configuration capable of graphical output. We continuously test our libraries and screen display drivers on a wide variety of hardware development platforms and reference designs. PEG+ requires a minimum 16-bit microprocessor running at 16 MHz. C/PEG will run on all 8, 16, and 32 bit processors. Popular CPU targets for which we have verified support include:
- All x86 designs including 8086, 80186, 80286, 80386, 80486, Pentium, Itanium, Athlon, Elan, and other x86 derivitives.
- All 68K core designs including 68000, 68020, 68030, 68332,
- Freescale ColdFire, DragonBall, and iMX1, i.MXL, i.MX21, i.MX27, i.MX31, PowerPC 823 and 860 and derivitives.
- Renesas H8, SH
- MIPS R3000, R4000
- ARC cores
- All ARM cores including NXP LPC 3250, NXP LPC 2478, Cirrus Logic Maverick series, and Samsung. Includes ARM7, ARM9, Thumb Mode support, and MMU enabled designs. Internal or external LCD controllers.
- Infineon C166, C167
- Intel/Marvell StrongARM, PXA250, PXA255, PXA270, PXA 320, IXDP425
- Analog Devices Blackfin
- Altera NIOS II
- Texas Instruments OMAP 5912, OMAP 353x
- Texas Instruments DM270, DM320, DM355, DM6446
Download demos for selected hardware platforms